Saturday 12 November 2011

first post, first blog!

Helloooooo. Yay, started a blog. Yea this girl called Kak Nabila persuaded me to do it coz her blog is sho nice. K hi!

So we had Sports day on Friday and I attended 100m run, shot and javelin and I came 4th in running. I sucked. Oh well..... Tomorrow is 14th November and it is my nephew, Rayyan's, 4th birthday! And it was Ranya's birthday on the 4th! I'm a good aunt, so I gave them my old books. Old, nice, 3D books. That comes out, like 3D stuffs. And they like it! So I'm giving Rayyan the same, coz' I got loads of them that I don't bother reading them. That is how lazy I am. So I'll have to wait another year for Ranya's birthday so I can give her my princess books! waiting...waiting! So we're having dinner tonight, with the family, as a celebration to Rayyan's 4th birthday! And opening presents!

I got new favorites, but I still like Justin Bieber! :) Yay One Direction and Cher Lloyd!! :D They are soooo goood. Ok nothing much to say. School tomorrow, sucks.

So this Friday there will be Mufti Day. Mufti day is this charity thing we do for the orphanages. So some people held games like what? Bouncy castles, throwing wet sponges, you know, all those games. So we buy tickets and the money goes to charity/orphanages. The school does it every year, and each year it gets better and better! We raised tons of money last year, like probably more than a thousand! And we gave them to charity, like, a child with a hole in her heart, disorders... etc. So my class are doing this food like we did last year... taking 11 o'clock shift! :)

Ok so there is nothing much to say. HAH LOL. K byeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment